Retail Partner Agreement
Mala & Me has been built on a foundation of love.
We strive to create meaningful connections with each and every business that we work with.
- To qualify for wholesale purchases, you must be a valid retail business and by agreeing to our terms and conditions you certify that you are such.
- You are only authorized to sell through the retail store that you have listed. Secondary stores, as well as website and online sales must receive prior written approval.
- We have custom made copper stands that retail our pieces beautifully. In order to maintain our brand image, it is required that all retail partners use the stands listed on our website.
- The Minumum order for wholesale is $250.
- Retailers are responsible for shipping costs – we have worked hard to find the most economic method for shipping and are able to provide a flat rate fee of $15/shipment. Alternatively you may choose to pick it up at our retail location in West Edmonton Mall (when checking out please note this in the comment section)
- We are passionate about ensuring the success of all relationships we form. If for any reason our pieces are not a good fit for your individual space, we are happy to purchase them back from you after an initial trial period of 3 months.
- We fulfill your order requirements with the inventory we have in stock to ensure a quick turnaround time. We also take into account bestselling products, seasonal colours and industry trends. As a retailer, you will have the option to choose a specific amount of each product. We will then hand pick the colours and styles that best suit your store and customers demographic. Of course, we are happy to work with you if you have specific requirements as well